We are seeking to recruit a member of staff to assist with financial duties within a busy school office. You will work under the direction of the Business Manager. Financial experience within a school setting is required.
22.5 hours per week - 8.30am – 1.00pm Monday - Friday
40 weeks per year (term time plus one week training days and one week to be worked during the Summer holiday)
Salary: Point 16 – 18 - £9771 – 10,065 - 22.5 hrs per week (Actual Pay) dependent on experience
Applicants are asked to give information about their previous experience.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of finance within an educational or business setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to deal professionally with our stakeholders - children, staff and the public
- Ability to promote positive role models
- Able to use own initiative
- Commitment to professional standards and own professional development
- Ability to be a good ‘team worker’, including working co-operatively with other staff
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise own workload
- Appropriate level of data protection, security and confidentiality awareness
In line with safeguarding requirements, the successful candidate will need to undergo DBS clearance.
Stimpson Avenue Academy is part of the EMAT Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, reference and other checks.
"Every Child Deserves To Be The Best They Can Be"
If you would like to visit our school, please telephone to arrange a convenient date and time. We look forward to hearing from you.
“We dream. We believe. We achieve”
Click on the links below for the job description, application form and the equal opportunity monitoring form.
Completed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on week commencing Monday 29th April 2019.